Astragalus in the dog and cat . Astragalus is a plant increasingly used for its ability to strengthen the immune system ; It is an adaptogenic plant: it improves stress resistance, immunostimulant and immunomodulating. For some years it has been studied and used for the treatment of AIDS. It is one of the main medicinal herbs commonly used in many herbal formulations in the practice of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for the treatment of a wide range of diseases and disorders.
Astragalus in the dog and cat Property
- ASTRAGALUS (Astragalus membranaceus) roots MOTHER TINCTURE CONCENTRATED EXTRACT 1:10. 100% NATURAL, ALCOHOL AND SUGAR FREE. ALSO SUITABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN. NOTIFIED TO THE ITALIAN MINISTRY OF HEALTH. MADE IN ITALY.
- A NATURAL AID: ASTRAGALUS supplement. It supports a tonic, adaptogenic activity and maintains the body’s natural barriers. 40 drops (2 ml) contain 200 mg of ASTRAGALUS extract.
BIOALMA – A Natural Way of Life: We respect and love Nature, that’s why all our supplements are Vegan and contain no artificial ingredients. We believe in the importance of guaranteeing quality and safety, so we carefully select the raw materials, manufacture the products in Italy, and register them with the Ministry of Health.
- Anti inflammatory
- Cardiotonic / cardioprotective
- Antioxidants – counteracts oxidative stress
- Stimulates cartilage production
- Protects the liver and kidney
Astragalus dogs cats for what it is used for
Astragalus in dogs and cats can be used for various diseases and diseases
- Viral diseases
- High pressure
- Cooling diseases
- Reduces proteinuria in the course of NEPHROSIC SYNDROME
- Reduces creatinine during renal failure
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Gastritis and ulcer – Thanks to the presence of betaine which is an anti-gastritic
- Liver disorders
- It protects the cell from the damage of chemotherapy
Astragalus in the dog and cat contraindications
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation. Do not use during therapy with immunosuppressants and anticoagulants. For its diuretic and hypotensive effects do not use together with drugs to lower blood pressure or simultaneously with diuretics, furosemide.
When used in the right way, astragalus appears to be very safe and has few side effects. Very high doses can affect the immune system, so do not use astragalus if you take drugs that suppress the immune system. (Immunosuppressants).
Allegic reactions none, however, always verify the individual response. Prescription under veterinary advice.