Dandelion burdock purifying herbs for dogs and cats. Taraxacum officinale also known by the name of Dandelion o Soffione, is composed of dandelion, sterols, arginine, potassium, vitamins ABCD and inulin, iron, manganese and phosphorus.
Dandelion dog cat
It is a plant diuretic, useful in case of congestive heart failure, purifying the liver and blood ahelps to remove toxins from the body, through the kidneys. Indications
- Cholagogue – promotes the elimination of bile indicated in hepatobiliary insufficiency, allows the proper functioning of the liver
- Choleretic – increases the production of bile by the liver, which is why it is contraindicated in case of obstruction of the biliary tract
- Purifying and draining – favors the elimination of toxins accumulated through the organs
- Dermoprotective – protects and improves the condition of the skin
- Azide diuretics– increases the elimination of urea through the kidneys, useful in case of Kidney failure in dogs and cat
- Hypoglycemic – in case of Diabetes reduces the level of glucose in the blood
FOR ITS PROPERTIES, IT IS USED IN THE FOLLOWING DOG AND CAT PATHOLOGIES
- Cushing’s disease in dogs
- Inflammation of the biliary tract
- Epabiliary insufficiencies ed liver disease
- Hyperazotemia inkidney failure in dogs and cat
- Dermatitis and eczema
- Drug poisoning or toxic substances
The dandelion used in China, India and Russia for the treatment of chronic liver disease. In vitro studies have confirmed the hepatoprotective action, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory of dandelion. Extensive investigation of the literature reveals the fact that the Taraxacum officinalis o dandelion is safe and the available evidence on the mechanisms of action appears to be promising, there is enough data from clinical studies to recommend use in patients with hepatitis or chronic liver disease. Lemuria alcohol-free dandelion ideal for our pets
Three important flavonoids including luteolin 7–glucoside and the flavonoid chrysoeriol have been isolated from dandelion leaves and flowers, chrysoeriol has bronchodilator and antispasmodic effects therefore useful in case of feline asthma. WARNINGS The dandelion is a plant contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation, in case of gastritis and occlusion of the biliary tract, oxalate stones, contains a fair amount of potassium so be careful if dogs and cats have high potassium.
Burdock dog cat
The Burdock It contains Inulin, phytosterols, B vitamins, mucilage. It has diuretic and purifying properties, protects the liver, reduces blood sugar. It has an antiseptic action and is therefore used for its antibiotic-like effects, it is mainly used in case of skin problems, calculations and osteoarthritis. Burdock is useful for promoting the physiological purifying functions of the body and the drainage of body fluids.
- Purifying for the kidneys and liver
- Dermoprotective and purifying
- Improve circulation
- Anti-inflammatory properties useful in the treatment of arthritis
- It has a laxative effect
- Slows down the proliferation of cancer cells
Due to its properties it can be used in the case of
- Diseases of the liver
- Cushing’s disease
Burdock also has antioxidant properties, the total extract of Lemurian burdock alcohol-free, pleasant, effective, and easy to take, just a few drops are enough, even directly in the mouth, they can be added to pet food.I remember that this herb is contained in the Essiac.
WARNINGS Do not use during pregnancy and lactation, if synthetic hypoglycemic agents are used inform the veterinarian, it can cause allergies especially subjects sensitive to asteraceae. Caution in animals with chronic renal failure 3 or 4 stage.
Nature's Answer Burdock root and rhizomes originate from Europe, Asia and North America and is also known as Actium lappa.
Historically, Burdock root has been thought to support the body in getting back to a state of integration and health while removing indicators of systemic imbalances.
Each serving provides 2000mg of Burdock root per 2ml.
Disclaimer: The contents are for informational purposes only and in no case can they constitute the prescription of a treatment or replace the specialist visit or the direct relationship with your veterinarian / doctor. All the information reported here derives from Bibliographic sources, personal experiences and clinical studies in the public domain. All information on special diets and food supplements for pets is for informational purposes. This information serves as a general guideline, cannot be applied to all pets or considered as alternatives to professional advice. These pages include “Homeopathic preparations of efficacy not scientifically validated and without approved therapeutic indications. The products are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and must be used as part of a healthy lifestyle.